1. Before you sign in, be sure to gather the following information about the loan you want to get an estimation on:
Loan Amount – How much was the loan originally financed for
Loan Period in Years – How long is the loan financed for: 15 years or 30 years
Interest Rate – What is the interest rate the loan was financed for
Loan Start Date – What was the start date of the loan
If your client isn’t sure about some of these details – try to get as close as you can – to give the most accurate estimation results
2. After you have signed in as a Member, on your Dashboard Click on the Estimate Button.
3. It will take you to the Member Estimator Page, where you will enter the loan information:
Loan Amount– How much was it financed for?
Loan Period In Years – How long was the Loan financed for?
Annual Interest Rate– What Interest Rate was it financed for?
Loan Start Date – What Date did the Loan Start on?
(suggestion – since this is an estimation – you can enter a guess-timation if your client can’t remember the exact date)
4. Next Click “ Show me The Xcelerator Estimate Now “ to generate your Estimation.
The page will reload and you will now see a table showing a summary of the Xcelerator Estimation Savings.
Plus you can choose to download and/or print the PDF version of the report and share it with your clients.
1. When you are visiting our website – Click on the Top Navigation Link Called “Xcelerator Estimator”
2. On the Quick Xcelerator Estimator Page you will want to enter the following Loan information in order to generate a quick estimation for your client
Loan Amount: How much was the loan originally financed for?
Loan Period in Years: How long is the loan financed for? 15 years or 30 years
Interest Rate: What is the interest rate the loan was financed for?
Loan Start Date: What was the start date of the loan?
If your client isn’t sure about some of these loan details – try to get as close as you can – to give the most accurate estimation results
You will also be asked to enter the following information about yourself: *
Required: Your Name, City, State, Profession
Optional: Email Address or Phone Number
* why we collect this information:
Once you have entered the loan information and shared with us a bit about you, Click “ Show me The Xcelerator Estimate Now “ to generate your Estimator.
Then you will see a Table with a Quick Xcelerator Estimation of how much the home owners might be able to save if they use the Xcelerator Pro Program.
Plus you will also be given an opportunity to download a PDF version of the Estimation. Feel free to share this information with your client – and see if this is something they would like.